Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's time to hit the Vineyard again

The island....not the winery.

I just booked our ferry reservations for our annual trip to Martha's Vineyard. This year we're going the weekend after Hannah gets out of school which also happens to be Father's Day weekend. I can't wait. The last few years we've been blessed with great weather while we've been there and I'm hoping we have that again this year. One of our favorite activities to do on the island is to head to the beach at Chappaquiddick. I'm not normally a beach person but this place is awesome. If you click the two embedded links you can see my postings from our trip last year. The Chappie link has some cute pictures of Jake at the beach.

Yeah! Summer is finally here!!!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Very cool! Get some sunshine for me! And don't forget to take lots of pictures of my man Jakey-Poo! :-)