Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Darn Hallmark Holiday

I have a major Chapstick obsession. I have them in my desk, in my car, in my purse, in my pocket, in my bathroom, in the kitchen......you get the idea. Every year for Christmas Lincoln puts like 25-30 of them in my stocking. Then for Valentine's Day 2008 he put another 20 or so in with my gift. Add that to the other 25-30 he gave me this past Christmas and I've been doing pretty good on my Chapstick stockpile.

Me: Uh oh. My stock of Chapsticks is getting low. You may need to restock me for my birthday....if I can last that long.

Lincoln: I'm sorry but you don't get a stocking for your birthday.

Me: I hear that 4th of July is a gift giving holiday for men to their wives.

Lincoln: Oh yeah, where did you hear that? Hallmark.com?

No comments: