Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Internet, I'd like you to meet my dummy. Dummy, this is the Internet.

Last night Lincoln and I took a CPR class at the local hospital. Lincoln was a good parent (as we've already established) and took a course when Hannah was first born but I'm only getting around to it 7 1/2 years later. Thank God nothing has happened to our kids in the meantime. (I'm obviously renewing my campaign for Mother of the Year today.)

Here is a picture of my dummy's face. We had to share the body of a dummy but we each got our own face. It was sort of funny to have to put on and take off your victims face everytime you saved them.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That picture reminds me of the UFO Museum in Roswell. Kinda creepy!

Scott said...

You must warn us before putting up such a SCARY picture! LOL. However, I am very proud of you for taking this class.

Scott said...

Seriously. SO SCARY! LOL. I was just scrolling back through to make sure I haven't missed any blog entries and ran across SCARY GHOST FACE again and almost peed my pants!