Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ellen (subtitled: a very sad day)

I usually get my car fixed at the Saturn dealership. I know people say you shouldn't do that but they're actually good and they're very reasonable. Never once have they charged me more than the original quote. The lady in the service department, Ellen, is fantastic and she's the only one that I'll deal with there. The other person working in that department is a major tool, jerk, idiot, rude pain in my ass. Can you tell how I feel about him? Normally when I have to deal with him I call Lincoln immediately afterwards and tell him I'm selling my car. I finally gave up and just refused to deal with anyone but Ellen even if it means waiting.

This July we're getting ready to drive back to Iowa and Minnesota so I need to get a few things repaired on my car before we go. Most of them are small little things but I just want everything done before we drive all those miles. I finally called Saturn today to make an appointment and found out that Ellen LEFT!!!! What am I going to do? The receptionist offered to put me through to the other guy and I said "no thanks, I may just have to find somewhere else to take my car." Eventually I decided to talk to Ivan. He's the person hired to replace Ellen. He seemed pretty good after my brief conversation with him so hopefully he'll end up being my new Ellen and I can continue to avoid the other idiot. If not I'm definitely looking for a new mechanic.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How could Ellen have done this to you! How much you want to be the other guy is the reason she left