Thursday, June 25, 2009

Statistics to back up my crankiness

If you're wondering how I can bitch so much about the weather here are a few statistics for you.
  1. Cloudiest June since 1903
  2. Only 3 days in June with 80% (or more) sunshine
  3. No days with 100% sunshine

The only good news is that out in suburbia we've had a few more days of sunshine than those 3 days. Maybe 5 or 6 out of the last 25 days. And luckily those have been mostly on weekends so we have managed to get in the pool but man is it still depressing. Looking at the 15 day forecast it doesn't look like it's going to get much better any time soon with only a few days here and there with any substantial amounts of sun. I really hope that changes.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

THANK YOU for posting this! Everyone on the west coast keeps telling me that I'm exaggerating, it can't be that bad, and this is just how New England is. It's nice to have some facts to back up my constant complaining.