Sunday, June 28, 2009

The lost photos of Lincoln's camera

Usually I carry our camera in my purse and I'm the one to take all of our pictures. Lincoln carries our old camera with him but I never actually think about the fact that he uses it. Tonight he took the pictures of the kids cuddling on the floor so I started flipping through his memory card and found these two delightful photos of Jake. I'm not sure when they were taken or what Jake was doing but I thought they were both adorable.

I also came across a bunch of photos that he took at the Kentucky Derby Party that we do with the Walker's each year. This year I had to miss the Derby Party because I flew out to Seattle for my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. It was the first time that I had missed the Derby party in the 10 years I've been living out here. Michael always rents ponies for the kids to ride so here are a few pictures that Lincoln took that day. I just saw these for the first time when I was going through his memory card.



1 comment:

Lincoln Blogs said...

He was engineering a new house for us, so he needed his safety goggles!