Sunday, June 28, 2009

A very successful day

We had a very successful day today. For once we actually cleaned BOTH floors of the house with the exception of the kids bathroom and Hannah's room. Hannah started on her room but then got involved with re-arranging her book case and, like her mother, ended up not completing her original task because she got distracted by something else. I kept planning on getting to the kids bathroom next but always got off track. This should be a fairly quite holiday week so hopefully I can get that done in the next day or so and then have a 100% clean house for once. What a novel idea.

I also managed to get all of my returns done today so I don't have that hanging over my head this week either. All in all it was a very productive day and it ended with Jake and Hannah snuggling together not once but TWICE. Check it out:

No comments: