Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jake's 1/2 birthday party

Last night we celebrated Jake's 1/2 birthday. He is now officially 4 1/2 and I find that incredibly hard to believe. When did he get so old?

We took him out to dinner last night at his favorite restaurant and then went home for cupcakes and presents. It wasn't much. He got a Pokemon book from Lincoln and me and some little action figures from Hannah. Like I said, it wasn't a huge deal but it made him incredibly excited. And he was such a little gentleman! He was thanking everyone over and over again and after he blew out his candles he said "I hope you guys have as great a birthday as me." It was really cute.

Of course his main question of the night was "Do 4 1/2 kids have to take naps?"
And yes, that is a half of a candle in the front cupcake.



No comments: