Sunday, May 25, 2008

Some of my favorite photos

Here are couple more of my favorite photos that I've taken lately.

Check out those curls! I love when Jake wears a baseball cap in the summer and his little blonde curls come out from underneath.
Hannah was playing in the car the other day while we were getting ready to head out. She just looks so grown up to me in this picture.

These two pictures are in our backyard. We've really created quite the oasis back there. Between the pool, the pool deck with the fire pit, and the hammock (hanging from the trees in the background behind the pool) we are the perfect vacation spot. (hint hint to those of you who haven't been to visit lately).

1 comment:

Scott said...

Your backyard looks so inviting! So wish I could just pop by after work and take a swim! I was just telling Aaron the other day, "you know babe, if you ever want to spend some time in Boston, we always have Diana & Lincoln to show us a good time!" Who knows, maybe we can come visit in the next couple of years. :-)