Thursday, May 8, 2008

Little League update

Hannah is doing a great job at Little League and she's really enjoying it a lot. I wish I had taken the video camera with me last night. She had a great fielding play at the end of the game where she scooped up the ball and shot it to first base. It was awesome.

Like I've said before, Hannah is pretty much the only girl on the team. There is one other girl but I don't think she was even there last night and when she is, she tends to be shy and not want to play much. The rest of the team - all boys - love to wrestle each other to the ground and play around. The coach loves Hannah because she does the best at listening and he told me multiple times last night that he "would take a whole team of Hannah's any day!". That's always great to hear as a parent.

No comments: