Monday, May 5, 2008

Parenting Dilemma

When it comes to medical issues my two children could not be more different. If Hannah gets a papercut we hear about it for a week. Jake split his head open on New Year's Eve, spent 3 hours in the ER, got 2 staples in his head and barely cried.

Anyway, Hannah has been complaining about her ankle lately. At first I figured she had just twisted it while playing and it would clear itself up. Then she kept bringing it up so I figured it might be "growing pains". She occasionally gets those in her knees when she's going through a growth spurt. But she's still complaining about it so I'm taking her to the doctor tomorrow.

I have no idea what it could be but if the doctor tells me she's been walking around for 3 weeks with a serious problem in her ankle I'm going to feel like a really shitty mom.

No comments: