Friday, May 9, 2008

Jake's gift did not disappoint

Yesterday was the Mother's Day breakfast at Jake's school. This year the kids painted little clay pots (which his teacher said Jake REALLY didn't want to do) and they grew flowers for each of the mom's. In each pot was one of those plastic forks they use to hold cards from the florist and they had taken a picture of each kid and put them in the plastic fork. It's hard to get a good picture of Jake these days where he is smiling but not hamming it up. The picture they got of him is great. They took it when the kids were playing in the gym and Jake is looking up at the camera with this gleeful smile. Only if you look closer do you realize he appears to be dragging some kid by the ankles in the picture.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was worried that I wouldn't get my 15 min. of fame. That worry has now been subdued. Dateline here I come! I should start practicing saying "well I remember warning signs as early on as preschool..." ;)