Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh dear...I'm in trouble

I have a major TV addiction and I have four Tivos that can Tivo up to six things at one time. Of course while I was out on holiday break there was nothing on TV because everything was in reruns. Now that life has returned to normal all of my shows have started up again. Between Tracy's surgery, being back at work, and my PTO board meeting this week I have not had a chance to watch any of my shows that taped during the week.

Friday night I was able to play a little catch-up but I'm still working my way through the Tivo. It's usually times like this where previous favorites are put to the test and I decide to stop watching certain shows. I was pretty sure that was what was going to happen to The Bachelor this season. I just didn't feel like getting involved but today I decided to watch it while I took a bath (yes, I have a TV and Tivo in my bathroom). Now I'm hooked again. The episode itself was only so-so but the previews for the entire season look fantastic. I can't wait. And the horrible thing about The Bachelor (and The Bachelorette) is that I also get sucked into the message boards online. This is going to be a major time-suck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tried to watch the bachelor, I just couldn't get it through it. Now True Beauty on the other hand...