Friday, January 30, 2009

My Slanket

I know they're cheesy but I love my Slanket. I wanted one for Christmas and Lincoln bought it for me. It's fantastic. It's a huge blanket with sleeves and the only flaw I've found in it so far is that after spending time under the slanket and then getting up you get very cold because of losing all the heat you had trapped under the blanket with you. I've tried to put a "this is Mommy's....don't touch" command on it but of course the children ignore me.

Here is Jake cuddling up with my slanket.

2 comments:

Greg V said...

I've seen those, and think they look horrible, but my daughter has been bugging me for one. Apparently all her friends have them, and so she feels deprived.

I sorta stumbled in here from google, and hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. I never do, when I wander into one of these family type blogs, because it's a bit like looking at the old photos hidden in a stranger's sock drawer. Your photos are particularly cool (and the captions are well written).

Be well...

Jennifer said...

http://plungergirl.com/?tag=slanket