Saturday, January 31, 2009

Karate Master!

Jake did FANTASTIC at karate today. He did the entire class and was so proud of himself. When we were pulling out of the parking lot he said "I love karate!" He's always slow to get into things but I knew he'd love it once he tried it. He's so excited to show Grandpa Dan and Uncle Mark when we're out in California with them next month. Not that he's not excited to show Grandma Dena and Aunt Debbie too but it's a "guy thing" for Jake.

I sat and watched him through the entire class and it was so adorable. I had promised him I wouldn't leave the spot where he told me to sit and that he could turn around and look at me anytime he wanted to. He was so excited. I was grinning from ear to ear like a cheeseball and often had tears in my eyes as well. I couldn't believe how proud I was of him. He did GREAT!

No comments: