Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a good sport

When Hannah was younger I used to make her say the following words whenever she lost a game: "I am sorry that I lost but I am happy for you that you won." I totally forgot about that until we got the Wii. The Wii Fit can be fairly addictive because of its competitive nature. There is a Top 10 ranking on each event and I love when I beat either Lincoln or Hannah at something. If the person that I've beaten is Hannah she'll look at me and say "Congratulations Mommy. Great job." Apparently making her say "I am sorry that I lost but I am happy for you that you won" when she was 3 years old really stuck in her brain.

I wonder if it's too late for Jake. I never taught him that because usually I'm just happy if he isn't beaning somebody with a weapon if he loses.

No comments: