Saturday, April 25, 2009

A very productive day

Today has been pretty productive. Not only is the weather nice and therefore we can get some yard work done, but I've also been plugging away at the house. Mom and Dad are coming to visit in a week and a half and I want the house to look nice when they come. Usually I don't put too much effort into prepping for their arrival because Mom always cleans my house while she's here anyway (thanks Mom!) but we did so much re-arranging and re-decorating over the holiday break that I want to make sure the house looks nice when they get here. Unfortunately I won't be able to do much cleaning next weekend right before their arrival so I have to get it all done this weekend.

Next weekend is going to be a CRAZY busy weekend. Not only is it the weekend of the Kentucky Derby (on Saturday), and the infamous Derby party with the Walkers, but it's also the beginning of Hannah's little league season, with both practice and team pictures (on Sunday). It's also the annual Loyalty Day parade. That and a million other things are going on that weekend. Like I said, there will be NO time for cleaning the house.

No comments: