Saturday, December 27, 2008

Moving Day

After months of never using our dining room for anything other than a storage area, we've finally started the processing of turning it into an office instead. We never use it for dining and our kitchen table, when fully extended, is actually a bigger table anyway. We emptied out the hutch and moved it out of the dining room and then dismantled the table and moved it into the basement. We set up Hannah's new desk and we'll be bringing down our other desk from upstairs once we clear a path down the stairs. By the time we're done there will actually be three desks and a table in there. One desk for Lincoln to run his company from, one desk for Hannah to do her homework on, one desk for the children's computer (we're calling that Jakey's desk so he doesn't feel left out), and one table for me to spread out all my PTO projects on. It's just one of my many projects that I've got on my list. Time is ticking and I only have 9 days left of my vacation.

No comments: