Monday, April 13, 2009

Kids are freaking expensive!

As I learned when we were packing for our trip to California in February, my kids are in desperate need of summer clothes. Both Grandmas gave the kids some summer clothes for Easter but I still needed to go out and buy some shorts and tops for the kids and a few dresses for Hannah. All that being said, and figuring in $60 in coupons and discounts, I still just spent $212 on the kids and I haven't even bought summer shoes yet! And what sucks even more is that I can't put hand me downs on Jake. That is one distinct disadvantage to having one child of each sex. The good news is they should be all set for the summer now. Then it before I know it it will be time to go school shopping for fall clothes.

1 comment:

mark said...

The good news for your pocketbook is that pink is the new black.

The bad news for Jake is that pink is the new black.