Saturday, April 18, 2009

Meineke sucks

I just went to pick up my car from Meineke. The first words out of the guy's mouth when I walked in were "They're still pulsating." He then said that if I wanted they could take the front rotors back off.

Me: Did I need new rotors?

Him: You told us you did. We did what you told us to do.

Me: But did I need them or did you just put them on for no reason?

Him: You told us you needed them.

Lincoln and I then insisted that I take it for a test drive before paying.

The car was FINE. The problem that I was having was gone. Before when I was braking my entire car would shake. It was really bad. Now it's fine. So then I went back in to tell him that.

Me: The car is fine.

Him: Really?

Me: Yes. And if it gets worse I'll take it to a professional next time.

And to top it ALL off, they ran my tank of gas down to empty. I had just shy of a 1/4 of a tank of gas when I dropped it off and when I got back it was in the orange area and the gas light was on. What a bunch of jackasses.

No comments: