Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hannah's continued fashion statement

As I stated the other day, Hannah has been wearing a skirt or dress over her jeans pretty much every day this week. It's actually pretty practical since it recycles dresses that are getting much shorter than they originally were but I think she also just likes that it is quirky. Here are her outfits from Friday and Saturday. The one she wore on Friday is the one that I described as a "fairly long silk dress". I guess I hadn't realized how much she has grown because looking at the picture the dress isn't terribly long.

Friday night at the Basket Raffle:

Saturday afternoon:

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow, I haven't seen a pic of her in awhile, she is getting so big! I like the dresses over jeans, it actually looks pretty darn cute. I think you have a future project runway star on your hands!

Scott said...

Hannah is so pretty Diane! I have to say she looks just like her momma!