Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I am the Super Mario Brothers Master!

Lincoln might disagree with that statement but since I update the blog I'm going to leave it that way. Last night, after the kids went to bed, Lincoln and I stayed up until midnight paying SMB3. It was a fun time where we weren't having to deal with the kids and weren't trying to get stuff done around the house. I think that too many couples these days don't spend enough time just hanging out together. You get so consumed with work and kids and outside activities that you become just two people who happen to live in the same house together. Lincoln and I really make an effort to do things together - just the two of us. It doesn't take anything away from the kids and it helps make our marriage even healthier.

Those are my words of wisdom for today. ;-)

No comments: