Saturday, July 5, 2008

Mommy is an addict

This morning when I came downstairs Lincoln and Hannah were playing Super Mario Brothers 3. Hannah asked me to play because she wanted to watch me do what I did last night but I told her I just couldn't. I can't get drawn back into that again. I still can't believe I spent 4 hours on it last night. It went by really fast. I know if I start to play again I'll get sucked right back into it. Hannah is such an enabler.

Instead I worked on some PTO stuff I've been putting off and then went down to Franklin and worked another 2 hours in the booth for the Walker's. After that Lincoln and the kids and I went to lunch. Tonight Tracy and I are getting together for a few drinks and to hang out sans kids for a little while. We've been hoping for a little sun this weekend so they could all come over and hang out in the pool but it looks like it's going to be a pretty cloudy, rainy weekend.

No comments: