Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just for the record, I'm only 30

Yesterday Tracy and I were talking about the teachers that our kids have next year. She was asking if I knew anything about Mrs. Warren which is who Hunter has. I said that she's young and blonde but Tracy thought she was a brunette. Hannah had Mrs. Warren for Healthy Living last year so we asked her.

Me: Hannah, is Mrs. Warren blonde or brunette?

Hannah: Blonde

Me: Is she young? About my age? Or is she younger?

Hannah: Yeah. She's 36.

Me: Hannah Grace! I am only 30!

This also ties in well with a conversation I had with Kristen Walker last summer right after I turned 30. I took Hannah, Kristen, and Shani to go see the Aly & AJ concert with Corbin Bleu and Drake Bell. I told them I felt old being there since they're all Disney Radio stars. Kristen's response was: "You're not old. It's not like you're 30 or anything!" Just for the record, Kristen was 15 at the time.

No comments: