Monday, June 30, 2008

All Quiet on the Eastern Front

Everything is pretty quiet for us these days on the East Coast. That's a good thing. We've been so crazy around here that I was ready to pull my hair out.

Yesterday was another quiet day. Tracy and I went to get our nails done and then Lincoln and I had a date night. We went out to dinner and to see the movie "Wanted". It was good but very, very graphic. Dinner was great. It's always nice when you can eat a meal without having to constantly say "eat your chicken" or "stop eating fries and start eating your pizza". It's also nice not to have to constantly duck under the table to pick up lost crayons.

Saturday night the kids and I had our slumber party. Jake started out on his own twin sized air mattress but around 1:20 a.m. he ended up on the queen size with Hannah and I. It was pretty cozy but we had fun. Lincoln had the best time though because he got to sleep through the entire night and had the entire king sized bed upstairs to himself.

That's it for us these days. If my posts get spaced out it's because we're pretty boring these days. Thank God!

No comments: