Monday, July 21, 2008

Drama camp

Hannah starts her week long drama camp this morning. There is a company in Hopkinton called Enter Stage Left. They have a camp for older kids that actually goes for about 4 weeks and then they put on a play. The camp that Hannah is in is only for one week and they get to dance and act in the "prologue" to the play. ESL is doing High School Musical so that should be lots of fun for Hannah. She is in two shows this weekend at 2 p.m. andn 7 p.m. on Saturday.

My mom signed Rachel and I up for drama camp one summer. I don't remember the name of the play but it was the one where a guy is holding a golden goose (a regular goose?) and everyone who touches him gets stuck together. Maybe Rachel can remember what it was called. Like I've said before, she definitely remembers more of our childhood then I do. I just remember that I played a priest and that the last scene was me marrying two people but no one realized that I didn't have the last page of the script until right before the show. Luckily, since it was a marriage scene, I could put my lines in the "bible" I was holding and just read them.

That's the only thing I really remember about drama camp. Hopefully it's a little more memorable for Hannah.

No comments: