Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It is going to be a looonnnng week

This week is our busiest week since those two weeks of craziness back in May. Unfortunately this time it's all my stuff that is keeping me busy and not stuff for the kids. Last night Lincoln and I went to a group Red Sox game that I organize for the office each summer. Tonight I'm supposed to have Hip Hop Cardio but I'm skipping it since otherwise I wouldn't be home a single night this week. Tomorrow I have my Boston Assistant's Group and this time I'm hosting them at the Pavilion so I definitely have to be there. Thursday night I'm doing one of the group interviews for potential receptionists to replace Jennifer. We're doing it at 6 p.m. after business hours. Then on Friday I have Solid Gold Disco featuring the Village People. I had promised Tracy awhile back that I would go with her and she's very excited. Then this weekend we have to finish painting Hannah's room and I also have to be down at Comcast Center for a show on Saturday. Like I said, this is going to be a crazy week. Next week is definitely calmer and then after that we're on vacation. After we get back from vacation we have one more week before school starts. Can you believe that summer is almost over?

1 comment:

Scott said...

Wow. Your long list of things to do this week along with my being VERY pregnant have all of a sudden made me very tired!