Friday, July 11, 2008

Take your kids to work day

This afternoon we're heading up to Maine for the weekend. Since it doesn't make sense to drive back to Upton and then head up to Maine, I'm just taking the kids to work with me today. Lincoln will be driving up separately in his brother's truck since he needs to deliver it to his sister-in-law who is already up in Maine. Justin won't be joining us since he's on call this weekend.

It has been awhile since I've taken either of the kids to work with me. They have a great time but I don't always get a lot done so a day like this, where we're leaving early and I don't have much on my schedule, is a good one. They'll get to play a little, we'll order pizza, and then we'll head out to Maine.

So no posts tomorrow or Sunday. Have a great weekend.

No comments: