Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Receptionist Rocks!

Jennifer, my wonderful, delightful, thoughtful receptionist has made me an "Angry Mix" of music to listen to this week while I'm stressing out. She even wrote "Parental Advisory" on it so I make sure not to play it while the kids are in the car. She promises there are lots of cuss words on it. Sweet. Just what I need this week. My week is already starting to improve thanks to her. This is going to be even better than going to my "happy place" yesterday and playing New Kids on the Block videos on my laptop while I work.

And speaking of great employees, my runner, Kegan, came into my office yesterday morning, took one look at me and said "do I need to go get a chocolate cake today"? He is going to make a fine husband for someone someday. But he is no longer my employee. Effective today he now works in Booking where I suggested he buy chocolate cake for the booking assistant guru, Lori, who he will likely be pestering with questions for the next few weeks. Chocolate cake is always a good bribe...

No comments: