Friday, June 13, 2008

Update

As my husband pointed out to me, I didn't post anything yesterday. I guess I didn't really think about it because I had posted so much the day before.

Hannah was sick again yesterday but after a morning nap she was feeling a little perkier so she went over to Grandma and Grandpa Snow's for the afternoon so that I could go into work for awhile. Jake was at daycare. Last night was the office party that I was hosting. It went well but I didn't hang around long. At these events we do open bar for 2 hours so once that was over I settled up the tab and hightailed it out of there and headed for home.

Today Jake is at daycare and Hannah is home sick still. Her temp is still 100.6 but she seems to be feeling much better. The good news is we should be able to make it to tonight's dress rehearsal for her dance recital. We were pushing it by not going to rehearsal on Wednesday when she was so sick but if she misses this one she's definitely out of tomorrow's show.

Lincoln is working a job at the airport today. It's inside the secure area so it will be interesting what sort of hoops he's going to have to jump through to get his tools inside. Hopefully he won't have too much trouble.

No comments: