Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hannah's dance recital

Hannah's dance recital last night was a huge success. It was about 2 hours long (plus an award ceremony) so it went from 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. which I think was a bit late considering there are a lot of young kids in the show. By the end of the night Hannah was exhausted. It doesn't help, of course, that she's still fighting off this illness.

Here are some pictures from last night. I actually remembered to pack her activity book so that she had something to do backstage during the show but I forgot to buy flowers. I can't believe I forgot flowers!!! Luckily I wasn't the only mother that forgot. Besides, as I pointed out to Hannah, she was the only one that got flowers at her school mini-play so we'll call it even. She was okay with that.

Here is Hannah backstage in her ballet costume:


This is her tap outfit. It's the same outfit as the ballet costume but they take off the tutu and put on the fringe skirt.

And here is the exhausted star after the show. She looked so cute coming out in her make-up and hair with her bathrobe on. She looked like quite the little diva so it was even more adorable when the diva got carried to the car by her daddy.
I will post the videos of her dancing later.

No comments: