Friday, June 27, 2008

Great husband-in-training

As many of you know, my husband Lincoln spoils me quite a bit. Particularly when it comes to my one true love (outside of my family, of course) which is my bathroom. When we built the house we put in a jacuzzi tub. Later Lincoln put in a small flat-screen tv, a tivo, and a DVD player. Oftentimes in the evening or on the weekends I will disappear for a couple of hours to relax in my tub. If he knows I'm going to be up there for a long time he even reminds me to take the phone with me in case I need to call him for anything. He delivers drinks and even sometimes serves my lunch and/or dinner to me in the tub. Yes, he is a God.

Anyway, this morning I was taking a bath and Jake comes walking in and says "Hi Mommy. Do you need anything?"

I loved it!

No comments: