Monday, June 2, 2008

Wow....I'm speechless

The Hills is a reality show that I don't actually watch (shocking, I know) but because of all the magazines that I subscribe to I can actually tell you most of the storylines and the characters. In this week's Us Weekly they have an interview with Heidi and Spencer about their "engagement". I use that term lightly since this show seems to use the term "reality" pretty lightly as well.

US WEEKLY: You said you were waiting for Spencer to propose again with the right ring. (They were previously engaged last "season")

HEIDI: Definitely.....I didn't get to pick it out. I want something much bigger and one that comes from the heart...

US WEEKLY: Planning the wedding drove you apart last time. How can you be sure to avoid that now?

HEIDI: Downsize. Before, we were more focused on a big wedding and what I was going to wear.

US WEEKLY: What would your dream wedding be like?

HEIDI: ....I'd love to have Beverly Hills steakhouse Cut cater it...I want to give all the guests...watches [as party favors]...Oh, and I want U2 to come play. They're the perfect wedding band, right? [THAT'S DOWNSIZED?????]

Now, if all this wasn't bad enough....and let's just say that Mommy and Daddy are willing to spend the $50M it would take to get Bono to play the wedding of a faux-reality show tart... here is her response on "must-invites" for the wedding.

HEIDI: ...No parents at all. My parents are divorced....and I don't want that at my wedding.

Like I said....I'm speechless. This girl has to be one of the dumbest people ever to announce her new boobs on the cover of a magazine (and yes, she did that).

No comments: