Thursday, June 5, 2008

No wonder I'm tired

Starting with last Monday here our schedule through the end of next week:

Monday: Little League
Tuesday: Dance for Hannah / Kickboxing for me
Wednesday: Little League / pick up Mom at the airport
Thursday: Author's Tea at Hannah's school / final rehearsal for piano recital / baby shower for fellow employee that I'm hosting / PTO Board meeting
Friday: Leave for the Belmont Stakes (Christmas gift from the Walkers)
Saturday: Belmont Stakes
Sunday: Taking niece to her first Red Sox game
Monday: Hannah's school art show / Little League
Tuesday: Piano recital
Wednesday: final day of Little League
Thursday: evening office party that I'm hosting for an employee that is leaving
Friday: final dress rehearsal for dance recital
Saturday: dance recital
Sunday: nothing? what? that can't be! SWEET!!!! Oh wait....grocery shopping, laundry, and cleaning the house that will obviously have been ignored over the previous week and a half.

While our life is often crazy it isn't usually QUITE this crazy. The following week we leave for a long weekend on the Vineyard and I can't wait. It will be so relaxing...eating dinner on the porch...going to the beach...drinking and playing board games...lots of great food. Ahhhhh.....just thinking about it helps me relax.

And if you're wondering why I host all the office parties it is because I am the office manager and it is my job to host them. I actually enjoy doing them and they're usually lots of fun. The baby shower today will be lots of fun because they adopted twin toddlers and they're actually bringing the kids to the party.

Time to go get ready for the first thing on the agenda today....Hannah's Author's Tea. A roomful of 6 and 7 year olds reading their written works of art for all the parents and grandparents. Should be interesting.

No comments: