Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Greatest line of the day

As stated in a previous post, Jennifer made me an "Angry Mix" to listen to during my stressful week. I IM'd her earlier telling her how much I enjoyed listening to it during my drive home to get Hannah today.

Jennifer: "I'm glad you liked the cd. Let me tell you, making an "angry" cd for someone with a NKOTB poster in their office wasn't the easiest task I've ever taken on."

For you music lovers, here is what she came up with:

F.T.W. / Tiger Army
Beer for Breakfast / The Replacements
Idiot / Lisa Marie Presley
Kiss This / Aaron Tippon
Time Bomb / Rancid
Shut Up & Let Me Go / The Ting Tings
Asshole Song / George Jones
Joy / Lucinda Williams
Do You Want to Fight Me / Frenzal Rhomb
Excuse Me Mr. / No Doubt
Rip Her to Shreds / Blondie
Harper Valley P.T.A. / Loretta Lynn
Give 'Em the Boot / Roger Miret & The Disasters
Ur So Gay / Katy Perry
Filthy Insane / The Explosion
Think of Me / The Eyeliners
Bugger Off / The Real McKenzies
Konichiwa Bitches / Robyn
Nemesis / The Start
Middle of the Night / The Soviettes
Laugh/Love/F--- / The Coup

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

No, the greatest line of the day was picking up the phone and hearing you yelling "F.T.W.!!!".