Thursday, July 30, 2009

A guide to Catholic church for Hannah

One of the fun new activities Hannah will get to partake in while she's traveling with Grandma and Grandpa is church!!! I will admit I am a very lapsed Catholic and Hannah never goes to church except when we're visiting Grandma and Grandpa. Even then Lincoln usually rescues her and Jake by taking them somewhere to play under the guise of not interrupting the other churchgoers. Needless to say that isn't an option for the next few weeks but luckily Mom said Hannah did really good during church last weekend.

This morning as I was listening to my iPod I came across the soundtrack from The Altar Boyz. It's an absolutely hilarious - yet totally respectful - religious comedy that Hannah and I both enjoy. I thought now that she has recently attended church she'd appreciate this song all that much more.

All of you Catholics out there will also get a kick out of it. I'm sure Steph will get a good laugh too having attended Catholic Mass with me a time or two down in Arkansas.

Click here to listen. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

lol that song's adorable!