Thursday, July 9, 2009

Unveiling Santa (almost)

Early last November Lincoln and I went out to do a little pre-Christmas shopping. Actually what we do is go around to all the stores and write down ideas on what to get the kids for Christmas. Then we watch for those items to go on sale before we buy them. When we went last fall I grabbed a small pink notebook that could fit in my purse and once I was done with it for the season I forgot all about it. This morning Hannah was showing me some drawings that she had done in a small notebook. When I flipped back to the beginning of the notebook I realized that all of my notes from Christmas were in there!!! I quickly ripped the pages out and handed it back to Hannah. Talk about a close call.

Oh yeah....And here is Lincoln's comment when I ripped out the pages:

Link (in disbelief): Really?? You had to use Hannah's notebook for that project?

Hey! What can I say....kids have smaller notebooks.

No comments: