Friday, July 10, 2009

Our first attempt at a family website

Check out this oldie but goodie that Lincoln dug up today: http://www.geocities.com/totalinky/index.htm The website will expire on 10/29/09 but until then you can go back and look at fun pictures of Hannah and Jake plus our trip to Ireland before Jake was born (actually before I was even pregnant with Jake).

I love the photo of Hannah that we taped inside Jake's hospital bassinet. Maybe that is why he's so attached to her these days. In the picture where he's wearing the eye covers he is under the bili lights being treated for jaundice in the pediatric ward.

Of the Hannah photos my favorite one is the one of her in the kitchen sink. The one where her eyes are closed and her name is written on the board was taken when she was 2 years old and it was the first time she wrote her own name. She did a pretty good job of it.

And I'm sorry honey but my website is so much better!!!! LOL.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your website might be better, but I LOVE his picture of the four snow "people". It's perfect!