Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home Again

We are finally in Decorah. After a couple great days in Madison with Rachel and Kevin we headed over to Decorah to meet up with my parents in Decorah. No matter how long I've been away from Decorah it always feels like coming home.

Last night we had a blast with Rachel and Kevin playing cards and hanging out. Rachel is headed over to Decorah today as well and tomorrow we're all going to go tubing. This will be Hannah's first year on the river and I'm not quite sure how she's going to do but I think she'll do fine. It could be interesting. Jake will be hanging out with Grandma Dena while we're on the river.

That's about it for now. This afternoon we got moved into our hotel room. This is the longest stretch that we'll be in one location - three nights - so I unpacked everything and got us reorganized. It's nice to have everything unpacked for a few days.

I'm not sure what our plans are for the afternoon and evening but I'm sure we'll figure something out. Sometimes it's just nice to relax. Maybe we'll take a few beers down to the pool and sit in the hot tub. That sounds great right about now.

No comments: