Friday, October 10, 2008

Wow. I feel positively ancient today.

So a few years ago I signed up for a MySpace page. I'm not even sure why I did it because I certainly had no plans to actually put up my profile or anything. And then earlier this year I did the same with Facebook. I know why I did that....I did that to view someone's page when I was helping my boss look some people up.

Everyone I know seems to have one or the other. Lincoln has a MySpace page even. Today I decided that I would actually do something with the pages. So here I sit, a person who manages to publish her own blog and keep the Memorial PTO website updated, and I can barely figure out all the crap on either MySpace or Facebook.

If that didn't already put me in my mental 70's I had a co-worker come down to my office to drop something off and I told her I was trying to figure out both MySpace and Facebook and this was her response:

Kathryn: (wrinkling her nose) MySpace is soooo last year. Facebook is where it's at.

So apparently I'm not only behind the curve, I'm just flat out left in the dust. God help me.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Myspace is "last year" but all the cool kids that don't follow the trends are still there. We just weeded out the riff-raff, lol. ;) Plus it's where all the music is, which is, you know, kinda your job!