Thursday, October 16, 2008

Madonna!

Tonight I am heading out to Madonna with a bunch of my friends. I'm pretty excited about it. I saw her the last time she was in Boston as well and she puts on a great show.

Last night Lincoln and Mom and I went to Carrie Underwood at Agganis Arena. Believe it or not I very rarely go to shows but this week is full of them. The show last night was fantastic. We had seats in a box and the boxes at that venue are great. They're like little mini living rooms where you can sit and watch a live show. They have a little fridge that you can have pre-stocked with beer, wine, water, and soda and then you order food that they bring in and set out buffet style. It's fantastic. Of course it was a late night and tonight will be another late night but oh well.

This morning began the first day of Mom and Dad's "vacation" where they helped me work around the house. I took the day off from work and we spent the morning on the office and a little in the basement. There is still tons to do but hopefully through the next few days we'll keep picking away at it.

Tomorrow is also Lincoln's birthday and like the sucky wife that I am, I didn't plan anything. It has just been too crazy. This last month has gone by in the blink of an eye. Luckily Mom is here and she's planning a nice dinner for tomorrow night and also invited Lincoln's parents over for dinner. I'm glad she's here because otherwise Lincoln would be lucky to get a "happy birthday" this year. Yes, I'm a sucky wife.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So, how are you feeling today?

I'm glad you had so much fun!