Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Yesterday was our 8th wedding annivesary. It seems like the last 8 years have gone by in the blink of an eye although if you ask Hannah I'm sure she'd disagree.

Lincoln and I met, moved in, got engaged, got married, and got pregnant in the span of 16 months. It moved quickly but from day one it has always felt right. It is the most perfect relationship that I can ever imagine existing. Many of my co-workers, who sometimes don't get to meet Lincoln but get to hear about him, think that I've made him up. They're always a little surprised to learn that he's actually real.

What did I ever do to deserve such a great man? Whatever it is I thank my lucky stars every day that I did it.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Aw, happy anniversary Diane & Lincoln. 8 years?? That is so great Diane. I still remember your wedding...it was soo beautiful and I got sooooo drunk! haha. Good times, good times! Ya know, I feel the same way about Aaron. He is just the best man and I thank my lucky stars every day for him as well. And speaking of anniversaries, we will be celebrating our 2nd on the 21st of the month! Woo-Hoo!