Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hello! My name is Ms. Cranky Pants

Is everyone in this world an idiot? I really feel like they might be. Today is one of those days where I seriously want to hit people over the head. Our corporate office is handing down all sorts of new regulations which unfortunately I am in charge of either tracking or implementing because I am the Office Manager. If you, as an employee, feel the need to bitch about them please do not bitch to me. I DIDN'T DO IT!

On top of that I'm just having to deal with a bunch of stupid stuff at work. You know those days where everyone thinks the world is coming to an end and you just want to scream at them......THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE! WE'RE IN THE FUCKING MUSIC INDUSTRY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!! THE WORLD ISN'T GOING TO END IF YOUR EMAIL DOESN'T GO THROUGH.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Today is just one of those days. I asked someone if their "mother strapped on their helmet a little too tight" today. It's just one of those damn weeks. As office manager I think you should have the right to smack people. You totally could have gotten away with doing so to me! :)