Friday, October 10, 2008

Jake loves everything and everyone

Tonight at dinner Jake was in a very lovey-dovey mood. He said he loved everything. It was hilarious. I eventually grabbed the camera and started filming him. Before you watch the video I just want to say a few things:
  1. No, you're not imagining it. The same music starts playing over and over and over again in the background. It was the menu screen of the movie the kids had been watching before dinner. For some reason we sat through our entire dinner with that playing and never even noticed.
  2. Yes, I realize that is not Christmas music even though I refer to it as such in the video. It was, however, the menu screen from the movie Mickey's Magical Christmas. No, I do not know why my kids were watching a Christmas movie in October.
  3. Grandma and Grandpa Lentz will particularly love this movie around the 35 second mark.
  4. And yes, Lincoln is the who turned off the music - just after answering Hannah who is calling him from another room and just prior to running in to turn off the timer in the kitchen. He makes a great production assistant.

And with all of that....Enjoy!


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's the face of a future convinct?

Unknown said...

I love the hair cut! Now that the long hair is gone he looks cuter than ever!