Thursday, October 2, 2008

Have no fear my Republican readers (and dog lovers)

Yes, I did tell Hannah that Republicans kill puppies. And that they use them to test out lipstick for pigs. She knows I'm not serious. Hannah knows that Mommy has a very dry, sarcastic wit and she could also probably give you the exact definition of what that is and list a few prominent public personalities with the same style of humor to illustrate her point. When I say things to her like "Republicans kill puppies" she looks right at me, points at me, twirls her other index finger in a clockwise motion around her ear, and says "Cuckoo".

And, as possible punishment for me saying that Republicans kill puppies, if Jake heard me (and I'm not sure he did) I'm sure for the next few months everytime we see a puppy on the street, in a book, or on TV Jake will ask me "Are the 'Publicans going to kill that puppy?" He is way too literal and takes away all my fun.

No comments: