Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thank you for the introduction Sir Isaac Newton

Hannah is pretty good about playing with her 3 year old brother but sometimes he's a handful. Last night they were playing catch with a beach ball and he was throwing it all over the place. This morning they started playing with it again.

Jake: Can I play ball with you Hannah?

Hannah: No, I'm going to play with my new friend...Gravity.

She then proceeded to lay on her back and toss the ball directly in the air.

Jake, to say the least, was not happy. At one point I believe he said he was going to "kick Gravity". As stated before, he doesn't play well with others.

2 comments:

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

That is great! I can seriously not get enough of Jake & Hannah's real life converstaions. Too funny!