Friday, October 31, 2008

A Lot to Learn

Two of my former runners, Kegan and Andrew, went to the charity dinner with me tonight. I forgot to pack a dress purse when I left the house this morning so I had nothing with me to carry my keys, cell phone, and chapstick in this evening. Both of them were looking quite handsome in their suits so I asked if either one of them would be my "date" for the evening and carry my stuff in their pockets. They both looked at me like I asked them to grow an extra arm or something. They've both got a lot to learn before they get a wife someday.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

HA! You think either one of them actually has the finesse to wind up married someday?! At least to anyone sane enough to be taken out to a charity dinner?

I don't work there anymore, I can now say these things, lol. :)