Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No power / No energy

Sorry but there will be no witty posts today. No stories of my children or pictures of their cuteness. Today was about catching up at work. Unfortunately that was interrupted by a lovely little power outage in the middle of the afternoon. For no reason. It's not raining. It's not snowing. It's a beautiful Indian Summer day. But for some reason we lost power for 45 minutes and it threw my day all to heck.

Delightful.

And now I have to go home and bake sugar cookies. We're having a baby shower tomorrow for someone here in the office and the lady who was going to make the cookies for me is sick so guess what I get to do tonight. The good news is that I'm also going to make Jello Jigglers because I know at least one person in the office who is totally freaked out by them. And if I have to suffer they have to suffer too.

No comments: