Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ewwww....

My son has such weird eating habits. He actually eats better than Hannah but some of the things that he requests are out of this world.

Hannah, on the other hand, is very picky. I know this is payback for the fact that I'm incredibly picky too. We can't even convince her that cut up chicken off of a grilled chicken breast is the same chicken that she eats inside her chicken strips and popcorn chicken. That's how picky she is.

Jake on the other hand has some odd choices in his repertoire. For breakfast, on occasion, he likes toast with bananas and raisins on it. His new favorite is a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich with a slice of American cheese in the middle. The thought of eating that makes me want to gag but he loves it.

So for breakfast this morning Hannah is having dry Lucky Charms and Jake is having the peanut butter/jelly/cheese sandwich. Could they be any more different? I suppose having two such different children is a good thing.....who would want a carbon copy of the first kid?....but it definitely keeps us on our toes.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You know I adore your children, but jelly and cheese?!?! EWW!