Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What the heck was Lincoln up to in 1992?

While I still in high school Lincoln was obviously laying the groundwork for helping companies recover from the economic woes of 2009. Back in June Lincoln received an outstanding parking ticket that he had apparently received in 1992 and never paid. It was for $44 or thereabouts and our philosophy was if the town needed the money badly enough to track him down 17 years later we'd just go ahead and pay it.

Well now Bally's Fitness is saying he had a membership with them in 1992 and he currently owes them $756.93. Okay, I'm all for economic recovery but this one is going to require quite a bit of research, and I suspect, a lot of arguing. Luckily I'm feeling up to the task.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh how I wish I could listen in on this upcoming conversation!